BOYS & GIRLS …
Come join the Adventure!!
Who are we?
We run Scouts events for girls and boys aged 8-14. We organise lots of fun games and activities – yes, including in the Scout Park itself in Bounds Green!!
- Why should I be interested?
- Scouting is for girls as well as boys.
- Scouting is a global movement.
- Robert Baden Powell, the Founder of Scouting was recently voted the 13th most influential person of the 20th Century.
- Famous former Scouts include Paul McCartney, Billy Connolly, Stephen Spielberg and David Beckham.
- Each day 100,000 people in the UK take part in Scouting activities.
- Scouting celebrated its 100th anniversay in 2007
How do I get involved?
For more information, contact 020 8888 2260 or email email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.2ndharingeyscouts.org.uk.
Where do we meet?
We meet at St. Mark’s Church Hall, Noel Park on Monday nights:
Cubs (8 to 10.5 years) – 6.30 pm to 7.45 pm
Scouts (10.5 to14 years) – 8 pm to 9.15 pm