Wood Green Area Forum and Committee

TUESDAY, 17TH APRIL, 2012, 6.30 pm

VENUE: BOUNDS GREEN SCHOOL, BOUNDS GREEN ROAD, N11 2QG

MEMBERS OF THE AREA COMMITTEE/FORUM:

Councillors Christophides (Chair), Cooke, Demirci, Egan, Gibson, Meehan, Stewart, Strickland and Waters

6.00-6.30pm:

Please visit the council’s display stands to collect your consultation documents, freepost feedback cards, and see the latest news and information on council services and projects. Council officers will be at the stands to welcome you from 6:00 pm.

Officers from Veolia will also be present to take any issues about rubbish collections or street cleaning.

AREA FORUM

• INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME – 6.30PM

The Chair will provide an overview of the items on the agenda and how the Area Forum and Committee will proceed.

• ACTIONS FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS – 6.35PM

To provide an update on actions from previous meetings including progress of Making the Difference projects.

• PINKHAM WAY – 6.50PM

Officers from the Council’s Planning Service will provide a brief verbal update on the current situation.

• WASTE COLLECTION ARRANGEMENTS – 7.05PM

To present residents with information about the changes to waste collection and to answer any questions.

• OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY – 7.20PM

To update on the routing and arrangements for the Torch Relay through the borough.

• AREA PLANS – 7.30PM

To update residents on the development of the Woodside, Noel Park and Bounds Green Area Plan and to welcome comment on the final draft

circulated.

• AGENDA ITEMS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS – 7.50PM

Break 8.00 – 8.10pm

AREA COMMITTEE

1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST

A member with a personal interest in a matter who attends a meeting of the authority at which the matter is considered must disclose to that meeting the existence and nature of that interest at the commencement of that consideration, or when the interest becomes apparent.

A member with a personal interest in a matter also has a prejudicial interest in that matter if the interest is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the member’s judgment of the public interest and if this interest affects their financial position or the financial position of a person or body as described in paragraph 8 of the Code of Conduct and/or if it relates to the determining of any approval, consent, licence, permission or registration in relation to them or any person or body described in paragraph 8 of the Code of Conduct

3. MINUTES

To agree the minutes of the Committee meeting held on 2 February 2012 as an accurate record.

4. AREA PLAN

To agree the final draft of the Area Plan.

5. TO NOTE DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS AND DISCUSS VENUES AND AGENDA ITEMS

• 19 June (provisional)

6. ANY OTHER BUSINESS OF AN URGENT NATURE

David McNulty

Head of Local Democracy and Member Services

Maria Fletcher X1512

Principal Committee Coordinator

Level 5

River Park House

225 High Road

Wood Green

London N22 8HQ

River Park House

225 High Road

Wood Green

London N22 8HQ

Tel: 020 8489 1512

Email:

Thursday, 05 April 2012

Wood Green Area Cttee agenda 2012 04 17 & Minutes of Previous Meeting

Advertisements