Representatives from Lindhill and Bennett Developers will be attending NPNARA’s next residents association meeting on 15 March 2012 at St Marks Church Hall at 7.30pm. They have been invited by NPNARA to provide another opportunity for them to present their plans to residents for the proposed mixed residential / commercial development at Lymington Avenue / Noel Park Road. Details from their website are below and it is proposed for them to give a presentation setting out what the development entails and an opportunity for a Q & A session afterwards.
There are a lot of considerations for residents living in the area of this development :-
- the impact of the size of the development on neighbouring properties and the street scene in the local area, compare Omnibus House (Redvers Road), Eclipse House (Brabant Road) and Roundway Service Centre (corner of Roundway / Lordship Lane)
- the height of the buildings on neighbouring properties
- how it will affect the privacy of and light to residential properties on Pelham Road
- as Noel Park is a conservation area, what effect it will have on the character and appearance of the conservation area
- provision for stress on health services, policing, schools and crime due to increased population
- covenants against businesses such as betting shops, gaming / amusement arcades and payday loan shops opening in the commercial units to protect against negative impacts from these businesses
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT THIS IN OUR COMMENTS FORM BELOW.
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE MEETING DO EMAIL US YOUR QUESTION FOR THE Q & A SESSION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT ONE AND TIME ALLOWING THESE WILL BE ASKED OR PASSED ONTO THE DEVELOPER AND HOUSING ASSOCIATION FOR THEIR RESPONSE.
LYMINGTON AVENUE, WOOD GREEN – Developers detail
• 66 Mixed tenure residential units • 420 m2 retail space • Centrally located for public transport and amenities • High Ptal rating, Car Free Development
Architect – Forge Architects Client – Sanctuary Housing Association Main Contractor – Bennett Constructio